Last Modified on 1st-June-2014
In normal circumstances it may take about 10 working days (Weekends and public holidays are not included)
Step 1 - Upon the confirmation of an order, the product will take approximately 3-7 workings days to process to our warehouse in China. However, delay of the aforesaid period may occur on the following factor:
- Out of stock- we will inform and consult customer whether to refund the amount paid or replace the item by purchasing other item.
- Supplier needed few days to restock - we will let customer to decide whether to wait or to reclaim the paid amount.
- China domestic logistic delay (due to National Holidays like Chinese New Year and etc.) - uncontrollable situation.
- Supplier sends wrong color/size/quality problem - We will need to forward the said item back to supplier for replacement which will cause few days delay.
- Various items in a single order- If all the items are from different sources, it will take longer period. This is due if one of the item in the order has problem or issues, it will affect and slow down the whole order process.
Step 2- Upon completing step 1, we will repack all purchased items and deliver to our forwarding company. The forwarding company in normal circumstances will take 1 - 2 working days to process the shipment. (For customer who incur second payment on shipping charges, will be notified at this stage).
Step 3- Once the forwarding company provide us a confirmation on the shipment, the goods is duly shipped at the point of the said confirmation. It will normally take about 3-5 working days for the goods to reach your doorstep (West Malaysia). For East Malaysia it may delay for an extra 1-3days.
Hence in the normal condition, the total period of the shipment will take about 10 working days.
International Shipment Terms
We offer only air freight to ship the product from China to Malaysia for the mean time. Normally, it would take about 3-6 working days to deliver from China to Malaysia via Air Freight. However, a delay of up to 14 days may occur to this process due to weather and customs clearance. The dates indicated are always SUBJECT TO CHANGE for reasons that are beyond our control.
For items that are damaged or missing during the international shipment, Cincaibuy will by default either pay 3 times of the shipping cost or fifty percent of the product purchased cost, whichever is lower. However, this is unlikely and very rare to happen.
Tax and Custom Terms
Cincaibuy will handle the parcels with according to Malaysia’s regulation to avoid taxes. Cincaibuy will assure that the goods to be clear from China custom; however, we are not responsible for the clearance in Malaysia. If the shipment is held up by custom, customer may need to pay extra taxes to reclaim the parcel.
Sensitive items have a greater risk to be taxed by custom. Please read “sensitive item” to understand the terms.
A parcel weighing over 10kg, is likely to be seized by custom and will require pay of tax duties. In this event, we may split the said parcel into 2 parcels.
A parcel with high quantities of identical items may also have issues with custom on the fact that the said parcel is for commercial purposes instead of personal. However, if you intend to purchase in such a manner, please contact our support which we will duly arrange for a proper manner for such purchase.
Shipping cost for all orders is calculated based on weight and destination.
The cost is calculated based on either volumetric or actual weight, whichever is higher. The weight is measured by kilograms. In the event that the total weight of purchased goods is more than 1KG, it will be calculated as 2 kg. For example, 1.2 kg,1.5 kg or 1.7 kg is measured as 2 kg.
For West Malaysia, the shipping fee is RM10/kg. (Sensitive item add RM20 per parcel).
For East Malaysia, the shipping fee is RM18/kg. (Sensitive item add RM20 per parcel).
The following item is classifies as high risk items/sensitive item for carriage and custom, extra charges may impose (Doesn’t include tax), you may notify us by email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will help you to clarify the risk of the item and estimated charges to be incurred for delivering the item. Sensitive item has a higher risk of getting tax than normal product. The list of high risk item is not exhaustive and will be inserted in our policy time to time to update user, following is the latest proven item:
Battery related product (for example extended batteries, portable power bank and etc) Magnetic related product（for example headset, speaker and etc），liquid，pastes，Cosmetic，Food and Drink，medicine and herbs, Branded product no matter is imitation/counterfeit or original ，analog and digital product，electrical appliances，powder，Compact Disc, VCD，DVD, Blu Ray Disc, Magazine，Book，knife，Hello Kitty related product，Sexy Lingerie, Sex Toy;
If cincaibuy has shipped the wrong product(s), the buyer has to notify cincaibuy within 24 hours of delivery of the product(s) by email to email@example.com if it is determined by cincaibuy the claim is valid and genuine, cincaibuy will either replace the product(s) or refund the purchase price paid by the buyer.
Upon returning the wrong product to us, customer must ensure that all returned items are in the original condition as its original dispatched state including its original tags. Any free gifts associated with an item must be returned together too.
Out of Stock
For Refund policy, when cincaibuy discover the item purchased by the user is out of stock, we will inform you via email or sms you in 3-5 business days, and you may choose another product to replace it or we will refund the product money. If you preferred the refund to your bank account, you may reply on our notification email and attached with your account details.
We may cancel a purchase order if the product is not available for any reason. We will notify you if this is the case and return any payment that you have made.
We will usually refund any money received from you by the same method originally used by you to pay for the product or suggesting an option to temporary deposit the money in our e-wallet for future purchase purposes.
Cancellation by Customer (Non-Faulty Product)
If you wish to cancel your order please contact our Customer Service Team via email or Wechat. No cancellation fees apply. However, once an purchase order has been processed and been dispatched, it may not be cancelled and the company reserve the right to retain the payment as the cost of processing the purchase of product.
In the event that the product shipping fees cannot be determine at the point of purchase and upon notifying of the said shipping fees, you decide not to proceed with the purchase:
- If none payment made, we will cancel the order upon your confirmation by email;
- In the event you have paid the initial payment via online payment (after seeking advice from our customer service), we will refund the full payment
- In the event you have paid the initial payment via online payment (without seeking advice from our customer service), we will only refund the amount that subject to a deduction of 3% which is the online payment charges.
We warrant that:
- The product will be delivered undamaged in the quantities ordered; and
- The Product is intended to be used strictly in accordance with the TaoBao Seller latest published instructions as set out on the Site or as on the Product itself. It is your responsibility to ensure that you use the Product strictly in accordance with those instructions.
- We try very hard to deliver Products in excellent condition. However, if you inform us that the Product is faulty, you agree to keep the Product in its current condition available for us (or our agent) to inspect within a reasonable time.
- If we find that the product deteriorated through normal wear and tear, after delivery by us, we may at our discretion decide not to repair, replace or refund you for the Product and/or we may require you to pay all reasonable carriage costs and servicing costs at our current standard fees and costs and charge this to your credit card, or the payment details that you provided to us when you made your Order, and, to the extent permitted by law, we shall not be liable to you for any losses, liabilities, costs, damages, charges or expenses as a result.
For further clarification, the following claims will not be consider fall under the return policy:
- Mistaken on spec, size and color solely by customer error or chosen wrongly
- Item received that not exactly same from the picture and not meet customer expectation
- Item damaged caused by courier
- The item received has a few centimeters deviation